Monday, March 14, 2011

Introduction. (Blogger's Background) Week 1

I first used the Internet when I was a high school student (around 1998). I didn't realize that the Internet can make my life easier and be an integral part of my life. After I graduated in 2004 I was an IT programmer and worked for a small  IT company. At that period of time, I spent lots of times learning, understanding and using web2.0 for encouraging staffs in the company to produce more efforts and work more efficiently. 

The first tool of web2.0 that I used is "Wikipedia" to share knowledge in the organization because human resources are very important. The next one is "Basecamp", which can help me to keep my project on the right track.More importantly, I can follow up and see the progression of my projects very easily.



This day, Technologies have been improved constantly and rapidly. There are lots of new functions and technologies have been added into modern websites, such as google, myspace, facebook, and twitter.

After this week we will examine the 8 patterns of web 2.0
  1. Harnessing Collective Intelligence.
  2. Data in the next ‘Intel Inside’.
  3. Innovation in assembly.
  4. Rich user experiences.
  5. Software above the level of a single device.
  6. Perpetual Beta.
  7. Leveraging the long tail.
  8. Lightweight models & cost effective scalability.
Expectantly, you will enjoy reading my blogs and please feel free to ask any questions.

(^__^)
Refferences:

No comments:

Post a Comment